Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lemon Pepper Parmesan-Crusted Salmon

I found this recipe on the back of Progresso Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs.  They are Lemon Pepper flavored...not sure if they are new or not, but I just discovered them.  The recipe was on the back of the box!!  These were easy to make and very delicious.  You can also the panko bread crumbs to bread chicken, I am sure that would taste great too!
This is the box -- sorry for the glare!

Mixing up the crumb mixture.

Salmon with crumb mixture.

Lemon Pepper Parmesan-Crusted Salmon
  • 1 Salmon fillet, 1 1/4 lb
  • 3 Tbsp. melted butter
  • 1/2 cup Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onions
  1. Heat oven to 375.  Place salmon skin side down and brush with 1 tablespoon butter.
  2. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese, onions and remaining 2 Tbsp. butter press evenly on salmon.
  3. Bake 15 - 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.

9 comments:

  1. YUMMY! What tastes better than a delicious piece of salmon. I'm always looking for a great way to make salmon.
    This will be on StoneGable's menu next week.
    I'll add a link back to this post.
    What a pretty dish too!
    Thanks, Kendra! I love to visit!
    xo Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, This sounds delicious, as does the Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole . . . so different from the one that I posted but same flavors. I will be in Cary starting on Oct. 4th. Will try to stop in to see you that week. Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to seeing your shop and meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love salmon here and this recipe sounds like a delicious change from our usual seasoned garlic butter topping. I love Panko crumbs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit that I'm not a salmon lover, but hubby is so I keep looking for new recipes that will perhaps inspire me to become a salmon lover too. Adding this one to the list to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love salmon 7 days from Sunday. This looks like a keeper.
    Another Friday's Favorite for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad Yvonne at Stone Gable will be serving this next week, hope I get invited!! This looks fantastic. What a dinner party treat this would be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to look for these crumbs. Panko just makes everything taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting over from Stone Gable...and I need to try this salmon recipe, too! Sounds so yummy! I am a new empty nester, too, AND we have the same blog background!!! We MUST be long lost cousins or something!! Ha.

    Suzanne
    Come see mine, you'll see, it's just like yours!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kendra, I'm glad to find someone who's taste tested the flavored Panko crumbs. I've seen them in our store. I've never used them, but this looks delicious with the salmon.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Signature